Why Choose Stephanie Laura Photography for your Photography Session:
- I’ve been photographing newborns, babies, children, families, and maternity sessions professionally since August of 2013
- I am truly passionate about what I offer to my clients – there is never a time limit (outside of back-to-back mini sessions) we keep going until we are satisfied with the variety of images for you to choose from in your gallery
- Stephanie is a mother and understands that being silly, patient, relaxed, and fun are all part of getting kids to enjoy their session! I’ve sang Baby Shark and The Wheels on the Bus many times now! I work with your family and pay attention to queues on how fast or slow we need to go
- With newborn sessions, I set up the all of the colors, backgrounds, wraps, headbands, blankets, and baskets before you arrive. I have my studio warm and calm for your new baby and for you. I have so many props that I’ve been collecting over the years that you don’t have to worry about bringing anything.
- For family sessions, I go to parks in the area that I am comfortable with in regards to lighting and scenery that I know will make a nice backdrop for your session. If your toddler is running, we chase for photos, if your baby needs a break to be fed, we stop and let them eat, if your dog is not cooperating, we work with them until they do!
- I have tons of prop seats – chairs, baskets, crates, benches, etc for milestone sessions such as 6-8-month sitter sessions and 1, 2, and 3-year sessions. I have a variety of blankets for outdoor sessions and I have some stools for older children
- Whichever package you choose – that is the price for the session. There are no hidden fees, no additional session fee, no in-person ordering appointments after the session (everything can be easily done from the comfort of your home). You are able to purchase prints through my online professional print lab or purchase any additional edited files for $20 per edit if you choose to do so. I understand that we all lead full lives and that is why I want to make your experience as seamless as possible!
- I am always learning, growing, and thinking outside the box for new ideas and keeping up with industry trends! Participating in new photography workshops, upgrading my gear, and following the latest industry trends (and getting the fun new props) are all part of what you get when you book Stephanie Laura Photography for your session!
- My #1 priority is providing my clients with the experience they deserve. I strive to provide you with a gallery with a variety of images to choose from, with an industry standard turnaround on final editing, and the ability for you to easily get your keepsakes to be printed wherever you’d like!
Thank you for considering me for your photography session! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!